I’m trying to get Kurviger Pro to navigate offline. I can correctly load a route using Brouter, but while offline, I can’t start navigation for that route. Kurviger says “location is unknown”.
If I go online, I can start navigation, but it seems to me that that defeats the purpose?
Any advice or explanation is welcome!
- Brouter is installed and is found correctly by Kurviger.
- Go offline. Setting->Routing is set to use Brouter only.
- Routing → Import → Route file →
(tried different settings for overlay and track, same results)
→ loads correctly, popup says “Brouter”, with route length and duration; route is shown with waypoints and blue route-- I assume mapped by Brouter.
- Click on Nav button to start…
→ popup “Location is unknown”
- If I go online, I can start navigation…
- Kurviger Pro 1.14.17
- Android 10 (API 29)
- Motorola Moto g(9) play
- 720 x 1600