Bigger GUI/text elements in the menu

This little feature request already was posted in the old forum, but I think it’s important enough to be mentioned here again.

It would be very useful, if the elements in the Kurviger app’s menu (Map, Routing, Boomarks, …) would be a little big bigger. I think we don’t need it to be really redesigned - just make all the GUI/text items bigger in size so that menu could be operated better when wearing gloves (with built in smartphone fingertips or modified with aftermarkedt solutions like “Elec Skin”).

Have fun and ride safe!
Mario

1 Like

Note: that can always use the Android settings “Font size” or “Display size” to make the text or items on screen smaller or larger.

Yes, I know that. But I don’t want to have ALL elments in ALL apps bigger. Because some apps really behave strange after changing the default font size.

Even the Kurviger app: it displays gaps between map tiles. The bigger the font size is, the bigger are those gaps.

That problem comes from Android, because it modifies parts of the app while it still has it active in memory.

You can close completely the app, via Android recent apps button and restart it. Then it works flawlessly. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for your hint! :+1:

After closing it in the app list and restarting Kurviger, the map is displayed correctly.

So using a large font configuration may not be the best solution I could think of, but definitely a usable alternative (at least for a while).

2 Likes

Font size is implemented in Kurviger 1.13.13.

Display size is implemented in Kurviger 2.0.12.

1 Like