Befestigung Smartphone

Wir sind zu dritt in Laos und fahren mit big bikes Enduros (Honda crf 250 l) :slight_smile: durchs Land. Wer noch nicht weiß, wie holprig Straßen und Wege sein können, der kann hier fündig werden! Ich habe zum Befestigen des Smartphones das x-grip von Ram eingesetzt und ich finde, es ist perfekt geeignet! Selbst auf den übelsten steinigen Wege wurde das Smarty bombenfest gehalten. Ich kann es absolut empfehlen!!

We are three motorbikers in Laos riding with big bikes Enduros (Honda crf 250 l) through the country. If you don’t know how bumpy roads can be, you can find it here! I used Ram’s x-grip to attach the smartphone and I think it’s perfect! Even on the worst stony roads the Smarty was kept bombproof. I can absolutely recommend it!

An einer Tankstelle

5 Likes

Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:. It’s great to hear that you had a good time in Laos. I would be very excited to read about your trip in Laos, so if you like, feel free to post a route report :slight_smile:.

This reminds me about my Vietnam trip some time ago. I should write a route report about this as well :smiley:

2 Likes

Especially on bikes with a certain amount of vibrations (those from Milwaukee for example :grin:) almost all stiff mounts tend to wear out after some time with an increasing risk of breaking material.

I prefer this simple but effective smartphone grip. It can be attached easily and is flexible enough to fit even thicker bars or risers. This grip also quite effectively prevents the smartphone from vibrations. There are also versions avaible to fix the smartphone in a horizontal position.

On the right side of the smartphone grip you can see this pen-loop which holds a small touchscreen pen. I used some tape and shrinking tubes to make a thinner part in the middle of the pen, so that it’s fixed securely. Useful if you haven’t touchscreen capable gloves (of course only while standing :astonished:).

Hello SchlesiM,
Could you check your first link. Is does not work for me.
Best Regards
Joachim

I would recommend Quadlock.

I’m using this one

Ups! Seems I have wrecked the link while editing my post :roll_eyes:. Link is now fixed.

1 Like

I recently changed my smartphone mount as well :slight_smile:.

I currently use the RAM mount, similar to the one posted by @Maxx18 above. It indeed works well - no complaints so far.

Ich benutze das GUB Plus 6, hatte ich zuerst bei Motorrad Handyhalterung - Die 4 besten Handyhalter für dein Bike davon gelesen.
Einzige Nachteil denn ich bisher entdecken konnte, ist das die “Greifer” bei einigen Modellen die Tasten drücken könnten.

I use the GUB Plus 6, I had read about it at Motorrad Handyhalterung - Die 4 besten Handyhalter für dein Bike first.
The only disadvantage I could discover so far is that the “grippers” could press the keys on some models.

1 Like

See-through layer of the tank bag. Never going back, nothing better in the world. No extra case needed, immediately rain-proof, power cords running from inside the bag for charge, impossible to forget at stops, can’t be snatched at the traffic light.

Highly recommend it to everyone

Look at the tank of my bike (pictures above) and you can see why that’s not an appropriate solution fpr me :wink:.

Ich benutze sowas
https://www.cdiscount.com/auto/accessoires-gps-et-avertisseurs/neufu-support-telephone-etanche-bicyclette-velo-mo/f-13357-neu6427644092361.html
Sollte es in der Form auch bei Ebay in Deutschland zu finden sein.
Durch den Flexiblen Halter werden die Vibrationen gemindert, die der Feind einer jeden Loetstelle sind. Durch den Deflektor, wird die Blendung durch die Sonne reduziert. Und wenn man sich 2 Wochen Zeit fuer die Lieferung nimmt, bekommt man es fuer weniger als 10€!

I use this kind of stuff.
https://www.cdiscount.com/auto/accessoires-gps-et-avertisseurs/neufu-support-telephone-etanche-bicyclette-velo-mo/f-13357-neu6427644092361.html
It should also be found in this form on Ebay in Germany.
The flexible holder reduces the vibrations that are the enemy of every soldering point. By the deflector, the glare of sun is reduced. And if you take 2 weeks time for the delivery, you get it for less than 10€!

1 Like

Ich bin jetzt umgestiegen auf Givi Navi-Haltestrebe am Windschild FB3112 für Suzuki und Givi Universal Smartphonehalter S920L für 144-178/67-90 mm.

I’ve now switched to Givi Navi support brace on windshield FB3112 for Suzuki and Givi Universal Smartphone holder S920L for 144-178/67-90 mm.

1 Like

Hey,

I’m using this one. It’s made of aluminium and fits perfectly. And the price is perfect. Around 18€.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.de%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F312738388599

2 Likes

Hallo,

ich nutze diese Halterung

Hat schon einige Regenfahrten, Frost und dichten Nebel überstanden und dabei konnte ich mein Smartphone auch laden. Gibt es auch noch in der Größe L und XL

Ich bin bis jetzt sehr zufrieden damit.

Viele Grüße

Basti

1 Like

Ich hab jetzt auf QUAD LOCK umgerüstet. Ich bitte die Fliegen im Hintergrund zu verzeihen. :joy:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I have now switched to QUAD LOCK. Please forgive the flies in the background. :joy:

1 Like

Uhm… That thing is TINY! are you sure this will hold up to an Italian back country road??

Hallo Patrick,

leider kenne ich die italienischen Landstraßen nicht… allerdings die Pflaster-/Feldsteinstraßen aus Sachsen-Anhalt und Brandenburg die noch aus Kaisers Zeiten stammen. :sweat_smile: Aktuell haben wir September (ca. 6900 km) und ich hatte noch keine Probleme mit der Halterung. Ein, meiner Meinung nach, großer Nachteil ist die geringe Auswahl an Hüllen direkt fürs Handy. Da ist es ähnlich wie bei SP-Connect, bei denen gefällt mir allerdings das zusätzliche ANTI VIBRATION MODULE besser. Gab es aber zum Zeitpunkt meines Kaufes nicht.

Hello, Patrick,

unfortunately I do not know the Italian country roads… but the cobblestone-streets from Saxony-Anhalt and Brandenburg which are still from the times of the emperor. :sweat_smile: At the moment it is September (about 6900 km) and I haven’t had any problems with the mounting. One, in my opinion, big disadvantage is the small selection of sleeves directly for the mobile phone. It is similar to SP-Connect, but I like the additional ANTI VIBRATION MODULE better. But it was not available at the time of my purchase.

Quadlock scheint hier mit zu lesen :sweat_smile: es gibt jetzt ebendfalls einen MOTORCYCLE - VIBRATION DAMPENER

Quadlock seems to read this :sweat_smile: there is now also a MOTORCYCLE - VIBRATION DAMPENER

Ok you convinced me :smiley: I hope you get a sales bonus from them, I’m buying one now

1 Like