App: WunderLINQ

Hi Torsten,

Do you mean the “Go Home” WunderLINQ quick task doesn’t open Kurviger Navigation to that address?

Keith

Yes, at the Samsung S20+

Greetings Torsten :wink:

Hi Tosten,

It’s working with a couple of addresses I tested. You should get this prompt as there is no way to currently launch Kurviger and pass it a start route option.

https://forum.kurviger.de/t/app-wunderlinq/1177/68?u=keith_conger

Keith

Hello Keith,

I have found my mistake. The link helped me, thank you.

Greetings Torsten

5 posts were split to a new topic: App: Auto zoom delay

Hi Keith,
is it also possible that when you make a selection, you also specify the selection “Route to start” and jump to OK to only have to confirm?
Or have I set something wrong.
Greetings Torsten

Translate by DeepL

Hallo Keith,
ist es auch möglich, dass du bei Auswahl auch gleich die Auswahl “Route zum Start” angibst und auf OK springst um nur noch bestätigen zu müssen?
Oder habe ich etwas falsch eingestellt.
Grüße Torsten

Hi Torsten

Kurviger would need to implement an argument I could pass on the launch URL.

Thanks,
Keith

@devemux86 kannst du mit der Information von Keith etwas anfangen? Ich möchte gerne aus der WunderlinQ App den Wegpunkt direkt an kurviger übergeben. Nach der Übergabe wäre es toll wenn dann gleich die Auswahl ausgewählt wäre “Route zu Start” das man nur noch bestätigen muss. Der Cursor sollte gleich auf dem Okay Feld stehen.

It is not clear what you all mean.

The application’s workflow is different and would need a rewrite to work the other way.
I may see it in future, after requirements are clear and important features are finished.

Okay, ich probiere später mal ein paar Bilder zu machen was ich meine. Es ist nicht so wichtig wie andere Themen wie z:B. Offline Routing. Es funktioniert ja Grundlegend, dass die App gestartet wird.

Okay, I’ll try to make some pictures later what I mean. It is not as important as other topics like offline routing. It works basically that the app is started.

Hallo,

also ich mache folgende Schritte:

1: Im WunderlinQ navigiere zu Wegpunkt
2:Wegpunkt im WunderlinQ auswählen
3:jetzt startet die kurviger pro App mit dem Ziel jedoch auf der Einstellung “ungeändert”. Es wäre toll wenn jetzt gleich “Route zum Start” gewählt wäre und der Cursor auf Okay liegen würde
4: Nach Bestätigung wäre es toll wenn der Cursor jetzt auf Route starten springen würde.

Hello,

so I do the following steps:

1: In WunderlinQ navigate to waypoint
2:Select waypoint in WunderlinQ
3:now the kurviger pro app starts with the destination but on the “unchanged” setting. It would be great if right now “Route to start” was selected and the cursor was on Okay
4: After confirmation it would be great if the cursor would now jump to Start Route.

Application is not affiliated with any third-party external input devices.
The main focus is on most users who use Android in the normal way.
Anything extra requires investment and resources from its developer.

2 Likes

Okay, der Zoom und der Wechsel zwischen der WunderlinQ App und kurviger funktioniert ja. Somit sind die wichtigen Sachen ja möglich. Es wäre schön aber ist nicht zwingend erforderlich.
Fall geschlossen :slight_smile:

Okay, the zoom and switching between the WunderlinQ app and curvier works yes. So the important things are possible. It would be nice but is not mandatory.
Case closed :slight_smile:

@devemux86 & @Keith_Conger

Hallo Keith,

Beta Kurviger 2.0.7 startet nicht und kommt auch nicht zur Auswahl wenn ich in der WunderlinQ App kurviger ausgewählt habe. Muss ich die Kurviger Pro App jetzt deinstallieren oder wird das noch angepasst?

Bei der OsmAnd App wurde ich immer gefragt welche ich starten möchte.

Hello Keith,

Beta Kurviger 2.0.7 does not start and does not come up for selection when I selected kurviger in the WunderlinQ app. Do I have to uninstall the Kurviger Pro app now or is this still being adjusted?

With the OsmAnd app I was always asked which one I wanted to start.

Kurviger 2 has a different main activity, so an adjustment in WunderLINQ may be needed.

The next WunderLINQ beta will have two options “Kurviger 2” and “Kurviger 1 Pro”.

Hallo Keith,

das hört sich gut an, dann freue ich mich schon auf das Update. Grüße Torsten

Hi Keith,

that sounds good, then I’m looking forward to the update. Greetings Torsten

@Keith_Conger @devemux86
Kurviger 2.0.9

Hallo Keith,
der Weg von der WunderlinQ App nach kurviger 2.0.9 funktioniert. Zoom in die karte rein und wieder raus funktioniert auch. Zurück in die WunderlinQ App funktioniert noch nicht.
Ist das bekannt oder ein Bug?
Grüße Torsten

Curvier 2.0.9
Hi Keith,
the way from WunderlinQ app to curvy 2.0.9 works. Zoom in and out of the map also works. Back into the WunderlinQ app does not work yet.
Is this known or a bug?
Greetings Torsten

I cannot have every third-party device and make tests! :slightly_smiling_face:

The implementation is based on simple Android API principles.

Does Kurviger 1 Pro work correctly?

If something does not work in Kurviger 2, please describe in detail what exactly,
to see if it needs anything from the application or WunderLINQ.

@devemux86 & @Keith_Conger

Hello,

yes in the kurviger Pro app everything worked as expected. I also noticed it yesterday when I wanted to go back from kurviger 2.0.9 to the WunderlinQ app.
With the Kurviger Pro App I was able to go from the WunderlinQ App to the Kurviger Pro App and back to the WunderlinQ App without any problems.
It doesn’t matter if you haven’t noticed it yet, we are still at the beginning :slight_smile:
Keith has already implemented the possibility to start the Kurviger 2.0.xx from the WunderlinQ App.
Greetings Torsten

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

Hallo,

ja in der kurviger Pro App hat alles funktioniert wie erwartet. Habe es auch erst gestern gemerkt als ich zurück wollte von der kurviger 2.0.9 in die WunderlinQ App.
Mit der Kurviger Pro App konnte ich ohne Probleme aus der WunderlinQ App heraus in die Kurviger Pro App und auch wieder zurück in die WunderlinQ App.
Ist ja nicht schlimm wenn es bisher noch nicht aufgefallen ist, wir stehen ja noch ganz am Anfang :slight_smile:
Keith hat doch schon die Möglichkeit umgesetzt aus der WunderlinQ App heraus die Kurviger 2.0.xx zu starten.
Gruß Torsten