App: Waypoint names

For reference see:

I would start this very simple by allow setting custom names on waypoints in the app.

More advanced properties, colors, etc. will be examined in future in separate topics.

4 Likes

Namen der Wegpunkte auf meiner Route ändern und die Integration in WunderlinQ das wär’s. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

YEEEEEES! :+1:t3: :crazy_face:

1 Like

very good :+1:

1 Like

It’s haaaaappening boys and girls Wooop wooop

1 Like

Toll daß man die Namen der Wegpunkte in der App 1.13 ändern kann.
Jetzt fehlt es nur noch im Planer.

GruĂź Roland

1 Like

It’s a Beta version to test the waypoint names in the app.

That can be examined by @boldtrn later in its topic:

Don’t have this option in my android phone app.
Is that only for laptop?

Hi, it’s only in BETA so far, please check the first line of the first post for instructions here:
https://forum.kurviger.de/t/kurviger-1-13-1-beta/

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Website: Waypoint names

Fantastic! This is a great feature! This is the only item I really missed so far. It should be available on the desktop version before the app since most planning is done on large screens.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Website: Waypoint names

Development is done by different people and the 2 platforms are independent of each other.

Here we can discuss app’s implementation. The website has its own separate feature topic:

Hallo,

auch ich fände es Prima, wenn ich die Wegpunknamen in Web-Planer eingeben kann. Genau das wollte ich gerade mit einigen Wegpunkten im Web-Planer machen.

Werden diese Namen dann auch in der GPX-Datei gespeichert?

Viele GrĂĽĂźe

Basti

You can use the new GPX (offline) format which supports waypoint names (until the server is updated).

Die Benennung der “wichtigen” Wegpunkte in kurviger-pro klappt prima! Sie werden sogar nach dem Export (.kurviger “offline” ) beim Re-Import von kurviger.de übernommen und bleiben in den meisten Fällen auch nach weiterer Bearbeitung der Route erhalten. Siehe Kurviger
Beim Export mit (.gpx “offline”) - den ich nur zur Weitergabe an Mitfahrer benötige - fehlt mir noch etwas. Ich würde gerne auch hier zusätzliche Wegpunkte zur Vereinheitlichung der Strecke einfügen - geht das? DANKE!

Naming the “important” waypoints in kurviger-pro works great! They are even taken over after the export (.kurviger “offline”) when re-importing into kurviger.de and in most cases remain even after further processing of the route. see Kurviger
When exporting with (.gpx “offline”) - which I only need to pass on to fellow riders - I still miss something. I would like to add additional waypoints to unify the route - is that possible? THANK YOU!
add_waypoints

Sorry - the link above doesn’t work correctly - just import the attached kurviger-file to see the names of some waypoints. Sharing the route seems to rename all waypoints …
20200415_143431.kurviger (23.9 KB)

That is not possible in GPX (offline) format, it exports the route unmodified.

The website will support waypoint names later:

Hello, thanks for adding the feature Waypoint-Names. It would also be nice to have the Waypoint-Names imported from .gpx files. Currently the waypoint names are exported to gpx but not imported.