[App] Roadmap for the New Kurviger App | Fahrplan für die neue Kurviger App

Das schaut und klingt schon einmal alles SEHR gut! Hut ab dafür und vielen Dank!

Und BITTE, BITTE, BITTE findet eine Lösung, wie man die App ohne den original Google Play Store beziehen und vor allem BEZAHLEN kann. Danke! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

BITTE das noch

BITTE BITTE das noch

BITTE BITTE BITTE das noch

Und vielleicht BITTE das noch……

Und BITTE keine unnötige Funktionen

Die unendliche Geschichte

3 Likes

Hallo,

die Idee klingt schon mal gut. Für mich ist es nur wichtig, dass Kurviger einfach bleibt. Ich habe nur ein Abo, um euch zu unterstützen, nicht um mehr Funktionen zu bekommen. Die werden zumeist ausgeschalten. Und so lange Kurviger 1. PRO läuft, reicht mir das. Kurviger macht die Route und ich den Rest. Da meine Routen auch auf anderen System laufen soll.

Das wichtigste ist doch, dass Web und App gleich funktionieren und auch dargestellt werden.

Wenn ihr gerade dabei seit, ein Bitte Bitte Bitte das noch habe ich dann doch. Geht auch eine Routensimulation auf der Webseite? Wenn ja, nicht nur mit Geschwindigkeitstufe 5. Bei 1000 km Route dauer das dann schon recht lang.

Viele Grüße

Basti

1 Like

I’m agree that new app should not be a copy of existing app, but I’m agree with @ramondevic that app interface should not be like web interface. Mobile screen is much smaller than PC ones, so IMHO there’s just space for useful information, and other functions should be hidden inside a menu or other pop-up system.

A very useful feature for me will be a “line” showing some elements found in next “x” km, like petrol stations or other POIs on the road or even at certain distance from route. When riding on regions with not so many petrol stations is very useful. I used this feature on TomTom many years ago and I never found this feature on other apps.

Best regards.

4 Likes

Please don’t judge something that isn’t even there for testing yet.

I can certainly understand the reservations, … but I am convinced that the Kurviger team will also take into account the minimalistic displays of a phone to map a good performance. :wink:

5 Likes

Leute entspannt euch. Kurviger 2 läuft noch bis mindestens 31.12. denke ich. Warten wir den Stand bis dann ab. Ggf kurviger 1 übergangsweise nutzen wenn noch nicht alles drin ist.

2 Likes

Are just oppinions based on published media and a personal intensive usage of the app. Be sure that both @ramondevic and me will try the new Kurviger app. I always try any navigation app that I found. Since tried Kurviger, any other beats it. That’s the reason I recommend it to use on a motorcycle.

Best regards.

4 Likes

Aktuell nicht, wenn das für dich ein wichtiges Feature wäre, dann macht doch bitte ein neues Thema in der Webseiten-Kategorie auf, dann können wir dort darüber diskutieren :slight_smile:.

Yes, we are taking the smaller screen space into account when designing the UI, don’t worry :slight_smile:. You can see in the screenshots above, that there is also a map fullscreen, so you still have the full screen for working with the map. There is also a UI, for cases when you want to do more than directly interacting with the map.

2 Likes

Hi Robin that are good “News” reading that the App will be alive in the future, also am I Happy top ready that you are in the was to Bring the App closer to the “Design” fromm the Website.
maybe that the “transforming mistakes, Bugs” fromm Web to App May disapear too. In the past IT happens oftener that web planed Routes saved and reloaded in the App the App navigated to "Farmer Tracks… " Thats Not allways was funny with a BMW R1200RT​:crazy_face::crazy_face:.

Iam looking Forward For the News Version, Good luck For your Work

1 Like

Routensimulation auf der Webseite?

Hallo @boldtrn,
geht das denn überhaupt? Bringt ja nichts zu diskutieren, was nicht möglich ist.

Viele Grüße

Basti

Beschreib doch mal in einem neuen Thread wie du dir das vorstellst, wann und wie du es einsetzen willst und dann können wir immer noch überlegen ob das geht und wenn ja, wer diese Funkion alles benötigt. Routensimulation kann viel bedeuten.

1 Like

Verschiedene Kartenstile , so wie in der "alten"App,wären nett.

1 Like

Wie steht es um Verändern der Breite und Farbe der Navigationslinie (Zoom Maßstab, dynamischer Auto-Zoom), Verändern der Farbe und Größe der Schrift sowie verschiedene Farben für Abschnitte mit verschiedener Routenoption (kurvig, sehr kurvig, schnell und kurvig, schnell…), Quer- und Hochformat, anpassbare Schrift- und Anzeigengröße der Karte separat, Trackbreite und Farbe der aufgezeichneten Route?

@boldtrn
Now that in the discusssion the announced new app has been further referred to as “version 2”, I see the problem that this leads to confusion for those who do not follow the discussion about the new developments.

It might be a good idea to give the announced new app its own name early on to avoid confusion.

The simplest would be “Kurviger 3”, of course.

More promotional, however, might be “Kurviger 2023”?

What do you think?

4 Likes

That’s a good hint. Especially since even then new posts would point directly to the new app by name specifically.

2 Likes

Right, Viola, that is also an important hint

At the moment the discussion is still in the rather chaotic stage of a first brainstorming. :wink:

But in the next days / weeks we will have to structure this as well as we have done so far with the suggestions and comments on K2.

I guess we’re all tied to the name Kurviger. Along with its great logo, it perfectly reflects the nature of the application (multilingual by the way!). Maybe let’s stay with it, temporarily as Kurviger 3? It will also simplify future version numbering.

The more that in two months we will not discuss Kurviger 1 and 2 anymore. And then we will only have the beloved Kurviger: in the version for computers and mobile devices.

3 Likes

Im ersten Schritt liegt der Fokus ganz klar auf den Grundfunktionen. Ich möchte jetzt erstmal nicht zu viele Versprechen machen, einige deiner beschriebenen Funktionen wird es gleich von Anfang an geben.

Yes, we will need some working title at least.

The new app is here to stay, so I would like to avoid naming it after a certain year, this sounds too much like it would go away at the end of 2023.

Kurviger 3, or maybe just the new “Kurviger App”, and naming the old app “Kurviger 1” and “Kurviger 2”?

Das mit den Jahreszahlen wäre sinnig. Man hätte ein grobe Orientierung…
Anderseits müsste man eigentlich jedes Jahr den Namen ändern…?

Best! :+1: After perhaps some initial understatements, we’ll get used to it quickly! Let’s learn now that we have “Kurviger App” and “Kurviger Web”. Easy and clear.

1 Like