App: Bookmark implementation

Review app bookmarks in DB style with colors, search, sort, etc.

4 Likes

I would appreciate if organizing in folders or categories would be possible as well.

Manfred

2 Likes

Yes, to be able to quickly have access to different bookmark lists without importing / exporting them would be great.

Hi, is there anything new about this?

When there is news we announce it here in the forum.

Wichtiger als eine Sortierung nach Entfernung wäre mir eine Kategorisierungsmöglichkeit (etwa Unterkunft, Freunde, Attraktion, Essen/Trinken) mit der Möglichkeit verschiedenfarbige Sternchen zu wählen (und/oder verschiedene Symbole)

More important to me than sorting by distance would be a categorisation option (such as accommodation, friends, attraction, food/drink) with the possibility of choosing different coloured asterisks (and/or different symbols).

Thanks for the many suggestions.

Bookmark colors are easier, it already has its own topic:

only sorting or is also grouping in folders possible? Create own bookmark groups and sort parameter also within groups, additionally a search function in bookmarks and move (to different group/folder), copy, delete. Additional flag for imported bookmark or own bookmark (but this could be also done via grouping in folders.

The sort bookmarks topic is for discussing about the sort of bookmarks.

Anything else requires a lot of work and is something for the future
and it should be discussed separately.

Let’s see if in the list of bookmarks we can have the possibility to search or filter by name soon :wink:

Thanks.

Hi all,

When I import a gpx file with all camping places in France (or all peaks, etc) then my map shows all the thousands of way points. This helps to find a camping place around the target but ist not needed all the time.

Sadly all way points will be put in one “folder”. It would be create to have categories for each gpx I imported. And then the possibility to hide a complete category (camping / but not peaks) and use different colors for the symbols…

By Marco

1 Like

Schon irgentwas Lesezeichenmässiges passiert??

Ich möchte auf dieses Lesezeichen-Thema auch noch einmal im Zuge der neuen App aufmerksam machen.
Ohne Zoomstufe der Markergruppe sieht es bei mir in meiner Heimat so aus:

Eine Mischung aus Adressen von Freunden, Restaurants, Bikertreffplätze, POIs, etc. Man kann aber zumindest schon mal Gruppieren.

Schön wären aber

• unterschiedliche Farben/Symbole
  • bzw. Bildung von Kategorien (POIs, Freunde, Restaurants, etc.),
  • die sich ein- und ausblenden lassen.

‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’
[EN] I would like to draw attention to this bookmark topic also once again in the course of the new app.
Without zoom level of the marker group it looks like this in my home:

A mixture of addresses of friends, restaurants, biker meeting places, POIs, etc. But at least you can group them.

Nice would be but

• different colors/symbols
  • or formation of categories (POIs, friends, restaurants, etc.),
  • which can be shown and hidden.

Danke für den Hinweis. Also im ersten Schritt wird das erstmal so umgesetzt wie es auch auf der Webseite ist, inklusive Cloud-Sync. Also verschiedene Symbole sind möglich.

Das lässt sich sicherlich auf lange Sicht nochmal erweitern und verbessern :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

Das ist fürs Erste prima. Am wichtigsten ist erst einmal, dass die neue App kommt wie bisher gewohnt. Für Verbesserungen, Ergänzungen, Vereinfachungen und Erweiterungen gibt es danach Zeit genug.

2 Likes