App: Navigation UI design

Works well - I can not see the difference in transparency between A=1 and A=0 (as expected, because it is a step of ~0.4% of available range), but it switched the border on/off.
Very good idea to make the border property switchable without adding a further setting :+1:

2 Likes

Very clever! I love such solutions - simple, obvious and universal. Bravo for the idea :+1:

1 Like

Definitely better, but I wonder why the font can’t be adjusted in colour too - why only black on white or white on black?
If I get a coloured arrow by changing the foreground colour, e.g. blue, why can’t the font also become blue? Is it a technical issue?

I asked if text needs the same or separate or (common) black / white color above:

like he says, this is his personal opinion. “Others may feel different” and I can confirm, I do. I think that for example Gray-Blue text with black border or red text with black border or black text with red border (or black text with black border) would also be good readable. Maybe we should try the proposal in 2.0.8 and then let users decide (just a proposal, not a must).

The stroke / shadow will always be white or black (based on foreground) as happens everywhere.

ok :slight_smile: :motorcycle:

Look at your mouse cursor themes, the basics are white with black border and vice versa.
(to easily see mouse cursor on every background on screen)

We could discuss about the fill (icon / text or background) color.

If this was possible with the text filling I would be happy :upside_down_face: :grinning:

My mouse theme is light blue with a black border and you can colorize it individually under windows 10
grafik

Die Schriftfarbe wäre noch interessant Der Pfeil ist Schwarz die Schrift in Schwarz würde sich besser von der Karte abheben.

Gruss Rolf

You can already have black font color.
Just select a light color for background.
e.g. white (with transparency)

Also
Nach Stundenlangen ausprobieren …die Schrift bleibt Weiß der Pfeil ist schwarz.Die Pfeilfarbe lässt sich ändern aber nicht die Farbe der Zahlen,60m 350m usw :woozy_face:
Gruss Rolf

Ich vermute, Du hast “Anzeigefarbe Hintergrund” = #00000000 gestellt (alle Schieberegler links):
links
Wenn Du auf #00FFFFFF stellst (Schieberegler R, G, B rechts), sieht es so aus:
rechts

2 Likes

As it is so difficult for some of you to select the text color…
(although the same process exists in Kurviger 1 for years)

…the next version will have a separate text color setting.

1 Like

Danke Rumbrummer
#devemux86
je mehr Schieber umso mehr muss man probieren.Ein Regler würde ausreichen wenn es machbar wäre.
Trotzdem Dankeschön für Eure Hilfe.
Gruss Rolf
PS
((Da es für einige von Ihnen so schwierig ist, die
Textfarbe auszuwählen… (obwohl der gleiche Prozess in Kurviger 1 seit Jahren existiert))
Das kommt mit dem Alter :face_with_monocle: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

:grinning: :+1: :clap: :heart_eyes:

… fill and/or border color? :shushing_face: :mask:
… Caution, irony in the offing… garnished with a little glimmer of hope

The color is always about the fill.
The shadow is automatically calculated based on color luminance.

Kurviger 2.0.9 (Beta) has separate color settings for background / icon / font.

Implemented in Kurviger 2.0.12.

A post was split to a new topic: Day / night skin