App: Navigation UI design

Improve the appearance of the navigation user interface.

Wow, wo kann man das einstellen? Geschwindigkeitsanzeige - Farbe der Linie - die karte. Das sieht Hammer aus. WOW :heart_eyes:

Wow, where can you set that? Speed indicator - color of the line - the map. This looks awesome. WOW :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Gibt es dann vorgefertigte Profile wo man sagen kann kurviger 1 oder kurviger 2? FƤnde ich Spitze

Are there then prefabricated profiles where you can say curvier 1 or curvier 2? I would find top

Many of these features are already available:

• Map: ā€œSettings | Map | Map colorā€
  • Route: ā€œSettings | Routing | Route colorā€
  • Display: ā€œSettings | Application | Display colorā€
  • Speed limit: it is under testingā€¦

This will be available here:

1 Like
  • Map: ā€œSettings | Map | Map colorā€
  • Route: ā€œSettings | Routing | Route colorā€
  • Display: ā€œSettings | Application | Display colorā€

Und welche Einstellungen hast du da gesetzt, dass das so aussieht?

And what settings did you set there so that it looks like this?

• Route: ARGB (255, 255, 0, 255)
  • Display: ARGB (64, 0, 171, 255)

:heart_eyes:

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: App: Settings management

@devemux86

Map in the view
What map did you use in the view? Did you use the curvy offline with high contrast or an online map in the image?

Karte in der Ansicht
Welche Karte hast du in der Ansicht verwendet? Hast du die kurviger Offline mit hohem Kontrast oder eine Online Karte in dem Bild im Einsatz?

It is an offline map with normal map color.

You will also be able to change the foreground color (via extra option).
(in addition to the existing background color)

Should we leave the text black and white?
(automatically set based on background)

Ich habe es mir jetzt mal so eingestellt

Personally, I think that text in any color other than black or white looks awkward.
But others may feel differently.

BTW, I preferred the old appearance without the stroke around the text.
In my opinion, that stroke around the text is only necessary, if you set the background too transparent.

4 Likes

Available for testing in Kurviger 2.0.7 (Beta).

Ok it now worked thanks.

One issue: I want to use 100% transparency for the navigation bars, but I still see solid borders on every bar. How do I get rid of the solid borders? I also want them fully transparent.
Also why is there a white border around the black font? How can I configure solid font colors or how separately configure the font border?
grafik

Hehe, I also preferred the old design App: Navigation UI design - #14 by linux-user

Yes absolutely, please make it available again. It should be possible to my point of view to make the border fully transparent and also make the text solid without any borders (or of the same color as the filling), at least as a configurable option. This white on black or black on white for fonts or any other double-colored font may be ok in the future, but at the moment I donā€™t like this at all and I donā€™t like to not beeing able to change it.

@linux-user
How do you get the font color at least solid black again like in Kurviger 1 Pro?

Furthermore I just discovered the same problem as mentioned before that two buttons are marked in blue and none of them is working. When pressing on proceeding the route after pausing, it doesnā€™t work. I had the effect again yesterday on the tour with Kurviger 1 Pro and now again in Kurviger 2.0 in simulation mode. I donā€™t know when exactly it happened. I was just simulating a tour and then played around with the color option and suddenly the program hangs, the tour canā€™t be proceeded, nor can it be stopped and started again. The program has to be quited and started again. It is like an endless loop for the current tour.

grafik

Me too :wink:
With K1 it was more clear.

Only the new design is available and I can only make improvements to the new design.

The icon / text shadow is a needed design feature so that the icons / texts are readable.

1 Like