An Autobahnabfahrten werde ich oft auf die Nebenspur geschickt / Kurviger frequently uses on-/off-ramps on motorways

[EN] I think I have found an issue with the route calculated by Kurviger
[DE] Ich glaube ich habe einen Fehler bei der Routenberechnung von Kurviger gefunden

An Autobahnabfahrten werde ich oft auf die Nebenspur geschickt, obwohl ich geradeausfahren will.
Da der Karteausschnitt meis recht klein ist, sehe ich das dann auch nicht rechtzeitig auf der Karte.

Kurviger Pro
Samsung S7
SENA 10R

[EN] Here is a url to a short example (<10km) that shows the issue:
[DE] Hier ist ein Link zu einer kurzen Route (<10km) die das Problem zeigt:
[INSERT URL/LINK EINFÜGEN]

Please provide a kurviger.de route url example so that everyone can understand and check the report.

Sorry, I don’t have an example in the planning. The error occurs during the ride. In planning it looks quite fine, but if I come closer to the crossing, it tells me to go right and than straightaway and back to the highway.
That’s a mess…

Sorry cannot understand the report and it’s impossible to check anything without route examples.

If mean voice guidance, the instructions are coming from route planning, they’re exactly the same.

Perhaps can check documentation, if this is the case or else it’s strictly routing related.

Meinst Du sowas https://kurv.gr/ioxFr ? Das macht nicht nur Kurviger, sowas kenne ich auch von Maps.

Is that what you mean, https://kurv.gr/ioxFr? It’s not only curvy, I also know it from Maps.

Yes, that’s what I mean. But if I come closer to the crossing the app tells me to take the right lane (on-/ off-ramp) than to go straight away back to the highway. I know the behavior from maps as well, but is sometimes really confusing.

Ich habe deswegen mein Smartphone Hochkant, ich finde das übersichtlicher für die Fahrstrecke. Vielleicht hilft das ja erstmal weiter, ob das technisch gelöst werden kann, weiß ich nicht.

That’s why I have my smartphone on edge, I find it clearer for the route. Maybe this will help you to find a technical solution, I don’t know.