There is a little issue with voice guidance in case of rerouting in combination with
Voice guidance after instruction points
When a rerouting is triggerd, the first instruction is played twice.
- Voice instructions frequency: “After instruction points”, “1Km”, “300m”
- routing | options | all curvy routes
In some situations it is even worse.
At first a wrong instruction is played, and then the right one.
I think, the situation was something like this:
https://kurv.gr/yzNnE - All curvy routes
- I was on the “A9” (=Motorway) when rerouting was triggered
- The “selected” route was “extra curvy”
- But the first played voice instruction (after rerouting) seems to belong to the “fast and curvy” variant on the “A9”
Does this make sense?