Route not found with mobile data

Hi there, hi admins of kurviger.de,

i hav since 6 days the same problem. The Version of my “Kurviger Pro” !!! app is 1.14.23.
With WLAN already is okay but with mobile is “No route found” when i want to start this route with download. Start a simple route with searching a place bring also the message “No route found”.
I love this app 5 years but now is this huge crap. Please help me and the other biker.
Thanks and bye bye

It is not the same case, because:

Kurviger 1.14.23 routing works properly.

Kurviger routing works online with internet connection.

If it cannot calculate a route, then:

• Either there is no sufficient internet connection
  • Or the route cannot be calculated with the selected waypoints and options

Do I understand you correct?

• With WLAN route calculation is working
  • with mobile is “No route found”

If so, than there seems to be an issue with your mobile provider.
See also:

1 Like

no, i tested it yet. No function with WLAN and mobile.

I use trhe app on 2 mobilephones. One is a Samsung SM-G900F and the other is a Xiaomi Mi 9SE. The problem is on both phones the same und every mobilphone has a other provider.

Bei mir funktioniert es wieder. Allerdings ging dem ein kompletter Handy-Reset voraus.
Nicht schön, aber es brachte bei mir die Lösung.

It’s working again for me. However, this was preceded by a complete cell phone reset. Not pretty, but it solved the problem for me.

1 Like

Do you have installed any ad-blocker, anti-virus-software etc.?

Hast Du irgendwelche Werbe-Blocker, Anti-Virus-Software oder ähnliches installiert?

1 Like

I have the same problem “route not found” with 2.2.23, I don’t know since when it doesn’t work since I haven’t used it for days.
I have no antivirus or firewall or adblocks enabled.

On another phone with 2.2.21 it works fine.

I discovered the problem :slight_smile:

It didn’t work wlan, mobile or brouter with airplane mode, I updated brouter and neither.

After searching and testing I saw that it was a route that I had generated from the web and exported as “.kurviger” which had been left open but being away from my current location I had not noticed.
I found out by going to “tools> info”
I deleted this route and everything works again, both from calculating route online and with brouter. :slight_smile:

This happened to me with 2.2.23 but possibly with 1.14 the same thing happens, I’m sure @devemux86 will be able to review and fix it. Thanks!

If routes have waypoints (from user location or any other sources)
in far away areas that cannot be calculated, then it cannot be calculated.

I would say that the solution to avoid this problem would be as simple as if the program has an open route and you want to calculate another one it will warn you that “there is already an open route” instead of “route not found”
:wink:

@Kai_Hirschbach , look this, I think I discovered the problem

It didn’t work wlan, mobile or brouter with airplane mode, I updated brouter and neither.

After searching and testing I saw that it was a route that I had generated from the web and exported as “.kurviger” which had been left open but being away from my current location I had not noticed.
I found out by going to “tools> info”
I deleted this route and everything works again, both from calculating route online and with brouter. :slight_smile:

This happened to me with 2.2.23 but possibly with 1.14 the same thing happens, I’m sure @devemux86 will be able to review and fix it. Thanks!